THE MX SIX (6) DAYS INTENSIVE FILM & MULTIMEDIA TRAINING FOR ORGANISATIONS
This training is specially designed for corporate bodies and media organisations that wants to train/upgrade their staff skills in the area of film and multimedia. The training duration is not limited to 6 days, it could be extended based on availability of trainees and the organization’s demands.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
You can choose any of the options below.
OPTION ONE (VIDEO PRODUCTION)
1. Digital Photography.
2. Cinematography & Advance Camera techniques
3. Directing for Film, TV and Documentaries
4. Video Editing
5. Creating a promo/educational video
6. Preparing Your Video for Online Streaming and playback on different devices.
OPTION TWO (GRAPHICS ANIMATION)
1. Graphics Design
2. Photo Editing
3. Motion Graphics Animation
4. Creating Animated Promos/Educational videos
5. Preparing Your Video for Online Streaming and playback on different devices.
TRAINING DURATION: 5 to 8 hours daily with one hour break
NUMBER OF DAYS:
Recommended: Five to Six days
Location For Training: It can be done in our training centre or at a facility provided by the organisation in their location.
The learning outcome is dependent on the chosen programs
At the end of the training, participant will be able to;
1. Set up any camera proffessionally for shooting on different weather conditions
2. Create cinematic shots with slider, dolly and jib/crane
3 Direct, shoot and edit a documentary, a corporate video and/or a short film
4. Shoot and edit event videos
5. Edit multi-camera footages like dramas, TV talk shows and music videos.
6. Create a TV montage
7. Create TV advertisements (animated version)
8. Direct, shoot and edit a TV commercial (video version)
9. Identify memory cards that can be used for high definition video recording.
10. Export videos for online streaming and playback on different devices.
What Are The Requirements?
Conducive Environment: The organisation should be able to provide a conducive learning environment for the training if the training is to be conducted in their location.
Possession of a computer: Each participants is advised to have their personal laptop computer.