THE MX SIX (6) DAYS INTENSIVE FILM & MULTIMEDIA TRAINING FOR ORGANISATIONS
This training is specially designed for corporate bodies and media organisations that wants to train/upgrade their staff skills in the area of film and multimedia. The training duration is not limited to 6 days, it could be extended based on availability of trainees and the organization’s demands.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
1. Digital Photography
2. Cinematography & Advance Camera techniques using Slider, Dolly and Jib/Crane
3. Directing for Film, TV and Documentaries
4. Directing for Music Videos
6. Graphics Design & Image Manipulation
7. Video Editing
8. Colour Correction
9. 2D Infographics Animation
10. 3D Motion Graphics Animation
11. Preparing Your Video for Online Streaming and playback on different devices.
TRAINING DURATION: 5 to 9 hours daily
NUMBER OF DAYS:
Recommended: Six (6) days. Minimum: 5 days Maximum : 10 Days (2 weeks)
Location For Training: It can be done in our studio or at a facility provided by the organisation in their location.
At the end of the training, participant will be able to
1. Dissemble and assemble any proffessional DSLR Camera with rigs and
2. Set up any camera proffessionally for shooting on different weather conditions
3. Create cinematic shots with slider, dolly and jib/crane
4 Direct, shoot and edit a music video
5 Direct, shoot and edit a documentary and a short film
6. Shoot and edit event videos
7. Edit multi-camera footages like dramas, TV talk shows and music videos.
8. Create TV montage and
9. Create TV advertisements (animated version)
10. Direct, shoot and edit a TV commercial (video version)
11. Identify memory cards that can be used for high definition video recording.
12. Export videos for online streaming and playback on different devices.
What Are The Requirements?
Conducive Environment: The organisation should be able to provide a conducive learning environment for the training if the training is to be conducted in their location.
Possession of a computer: Each participants is advised to have their personal computer (laptop).