This training program is intended for those that wants to pursue a career in the area of piloting aeroplanes, helicopters, drones and other unmanned aircraft systems.
It covers a wide range of topics under advance avionics.
1. Introduction to Avionics. – (theory)
2. Flight Aerodynamics. – (theory)
3. Flight simulation for aeroplanes. – ( practice)
4. Flight simulation for helicopters. – ( practice)
5. Flight simulationf for multicopters. – ( practice)
6. Risk Assessment. – (theory)
7. Pre-flight Preparation. – ( practice)
8. Mission Planning. – (theory and practice)
9. Aerial Surveillance. – (theory and practice)
10. Flight Manouvers/Controls – (theory and practice)
11. Working With multi-copter drones. – (theory and practice)
12. Working With GPS. – (practice)
13. Take off & landing techniques (practice)
14. Safety regulations for drones and remotely controlled
aircrafts (RPAs). – (theory)
Duration: 2 – 3 Weeks
Training Days: Mondays to Fridays
At the end of this class, participant will be able to:
1. Set up a multi copter drone and other unmanned aircraft vehicles
2. Remotely take off and control a UAV system from the ground
3. Conduct aerial surveillance
4. Conduct search & rescue operations in alliance with security agents
5. Work with Auto Pilots and Mission Plannning Systems
6. Know the safety regulations for flying drones.
7. Have a sound knowledge of the operational and flight techniques of modern (manned) aircrafts.
What Are The Requirements?
Education: University graduates and undergraduates
Computer Literacy: Intended applicants must be familiar with Windows or Mac Operating Systems.