Best 3D Animation, Cinematography & Video Production School in Nigeria!
Diploma in Music & Video Production Media Hybrid
This certification program is intended for those with a passion for music video production, documentary, TV production and music (audio) production.
You will be taught how to create instrumentals, record audio, mix and master audio as well as photography and video production.
It covers a wide range of topics under the following music (audio) production and video production which is segmented as follows;
MUSIC (AUDIO) PRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Audio & Sound Engineering
2. Creating Instrumentals from Scratch
3. Arranging instrumentals
4. Mixing and finalizing instrumentals
5. Setting up up multi-track recording session
6. Connecting mixers, microphones, guitars, workstations and other audio inputs
7. Recording multi-track session audio
10. Saving and exporting your files to different formats
VIDEO PRODUCTION & CINEMATOGRAPHY
1. Digital Photography
2. Cinematography & Advance Camera techniques using Slider, Dolly and Jibs/Cranes
3. Directing for music videos,
4. Directing for film, TV and documentaries
6. Graphics Design & Image Manipulation
7. Video Editing
8. 3D Motion Graphics Animation
9. Audio recording & Editing
10. Preparing videos for online Streaming and playback on different devices
At the end of this class, participant will be able to Do everything under Music Production course and Film/TV & Music Video Course as follows;
1. Produce, arrange, mix and master instrumentals
2. Set up multi-track recording session
3. Record, mix and master multi-track audio
4. Produce complete music albums for musicians from sratch to finish
1. Dissemble and assemble any proffessional DSLR Camera with rigs full accessories
2. Set up any camera proffessionally for shooting on different weather conditions
3. Create cinematic shots with slider, dolly and jib/crane
4. Direct, shoot and edit music videos
5. Direct, shoot and edit a documentary and a short film
6. Shoot and edit event videos
7. Edit multi-camera footages like dramas, TV talk shows and music videos.
8. Work with a teleprompter
9. Create 3D motion graphics animation (a video combining moving texts, graphics and images, best for creating TV commercials)
10. Record and edit an audio for use as music, back ground sound, voice over and sound effects.
11. Identify memory cards that can be used for high definition video recording.
12. Convert videos for use on different media
What Are The Requirements?
Education: Intended applicants must have passed through secondary or high school equivalent.
PC: Students are advised to have their personal computer (laptop).
Computer Literacy: Intended applicants must be familiar with Windows or Mac Operating Systems.