This certification program is intended for those with a passion for film-making, music video production, documentary and TV production and aerial cinematography.
It covers a wide range of topics under the following courses;
1. Digital Photography
2. Cinematography & Advance Camera techniques using
Slider, Dolly and Jibs/Cranes
3. Directing for film and music videos,
4. Directing for TV and documentaries
6. Graphics Design & Image Manipulation
7. Aerial Cinematography
8. Flight simulationf for multicopters
9. Drone Set up and Flight Techniques
10. Safety regulations for drones and remotely controlled
11. Video Editing
12. 3D Motion Graphics Animation
13. Audio recording & Editing
14. Preparing videos for online Streaming and playback on different devices
Duration: 4 Months
Option 1: Mondays to Fridays (10am – 5pm)
At the end of this class, participant will be able to:
1. Dissemble and assemble any proffessional DSLR Camera with rigs full accessories
2. Set up any camera proffessionally for shooting on different weather conditions
3. Create cinematic shots with slider, dolly and jib/crane
4. Direct, shoot and edit a music video
5. Direct, shoot and edit a documentary and a short film
6. Shoot and edit event videos
7. Edit multi-camera footages like dramas, TV talk shows and music videos.
8. Work with tele a prompter
9. Create 3D motion graphics animation (a video combining moving texts, graphics and images, best for creating TV commercials)
10. Record and edit an audio for use as music, back ground sound, voice over and sound effects.
11. Identify memory cards that can be used for high definition video recording.
12. Set up and caliberate drones for flight
13. Attach camera and set up telemetry for aerial filming
14. Capture cinematic shots with a multi-copter drone
15. Fly a and record videos with a multicopter drone proffessionally
16. Calculate flight altitude and distance from the flight operator
17. Know the safety regulations for flying drones.
What Are The Requirements?
Education: Intended applicants must have passed through secondary or high school equivalent.
PC: Students are advised to have their personal computer (laptop).
Computer Literacy: Intended applicants must be familiar with Windows or Mac Operating Systems.