This certification program is intended for those with a passion for 3D architectural visualization, 3D broadcast designs, 3D animation and production of TV commercials.
It covers a wide range of topics under the following courses;
1. Graphics Design & Image Manipulation
2. 3D Motion Graphics Animation
3. Character Design
4. 3D Character Modelling
5. 3D Character Rigging
6. 3D Character Animation
8, 3D Animation
10. Colour Correction
Training Duration: (4 Months)
Additional Internship: 2 Months
At the end of this class, participant will be able to:
1. Create 3D characters like humans, robots, cartoons e.t.c
2. Create 3D motion graphics animation (a video combining moving texts, graphics and images)
3. Animate 3D characters like humans, robots, cartoons e.t.c
4. Create and animate 3D models of products for TV advertisements like bottle of drinks, cosmetic, electronics (phone, laptops) airplanes e.t.c.
5. Create 3D TV broadcast studio designs
What Are The Requirements?
Education: Intended applicants must have passed through secondary or high school equivalent.
PC: Students are advised to have their personal computer (laptop).
Computer Literacy: Intended applicants must be familiar with Windows or Mac Operating Systems.